5 useful phrases to use
There are many ways to say things that can help encourage appropriate behaviour. Here are 5 words or phrases that I use to describe behaviour that helps let the person know they are doing something that needs to change.
- Choosing - When using that type of language it is choosing to show a lack of respect for others.
- Going too far - The first time can be seen as a joke but to continue to do that is going too far.
- Fuelling the conflict - By calling someone names is only fuelling the conflict and not helping to find a solution to the problem.
- Not Okay - Pushing others not okay.
- Disrespectful - Not listening to others while they are speaking is disrespectful.
- > Blog